Always a favorite brand when it comes to unpretentious luxury properties, Kimpton Hotels always seems to be thinking outside of the box. The senior team is so connected with their communities and non-profit organizations in their own lives that when it comes to incorporating this same great respect for these organizations as a brand, they do a fantastic job! Among the many national and local projects, organizations and efforts they support, pro-LGBT efforts are always included. Going beyond the standard donation or single event, they sincerely care about these efforts, and managed to donate over $150,000 in 2011 with their Red Ribbon Campaign.
These are several events that Kimpton has happening over the next few months to further enhance their impressive efforts:
• FireSky Resort & Spa, Phoenix: Toy Drive :: Nov 12-26
• Jackson 20 at Hotel Monaco Alexandria: Red Ribbon Dinner :: Nov 28
• Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City: Annual Red Party :: Nov 29
• Summer Salt Pool and Lounge at Palomar San Diego: heART in Motion :: Nov 29
• Nine Zero Hotel Boston: Red Indulgence Party :: Nov 30
• B&O American Brasserie at Hotel Monaco Baltimore: Happy Hour :: Dec 1
• Zentan at Donovan House Hotel DC: Red Ribbon Dinner :: Dec 1
• Hotel Monaco Portland: Bingo Featuring Local Drag & Queens :: Dec 1
• Central 214 at Hotel Palomar Dallas: Red Ribbon Bash :: December 6
Also, “Join The Fight By Staying The Night” package gives you a 15% discount and donates $10 to Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS. Remember to use the code, “RRC”. So, make a point to stop-in and enjoy these events, as we hope that Kimpton will exceed their 2012 goals within the next few months. Be sure to post on Facebook, Twitter, or here with any great stories from your Kimpton experience this season. Just to give you an idea, below are the 18 organizations that benefited from the 2011 Red Ribbon Campaign.
- Par Damon |
- Commentaires (0) |
- 637 vues